aikolisters
aikolisters
aikolisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aiko's goodbye to wowowee!

Go down 
+15
chengustil
NiKo
AikoAfflict
*g*{}
jhek
crush_aiko
henryreyes666
caiz
snider
evilronald
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄
trixia
sarah____06
alexisSs
kenneth_jose
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sarah____06

sarah____06

aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:37 pm

...ur right..aikolisters 25 i'm just here to support.her..she deserve to be happy... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah____06

sarah____06

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:39 pm

...FYI i'm not stupid..but you are..
Back to top Go down
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄
Admin
Admin
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:41 pm

ohh!.. watch your words sir!

even though you're ate aiko's "bf".. you don't
have the right to say that "stupid"and "dumb" words in here..

if you want us to respect you.. then you must respect
us also.. but if you don't want.. ok fine and whatever!!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/aikoholic17
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:47 pm

if you can not tell that her without makeup on then yes your stupid because i send money to aiko kimberly climaco though western union and if its not her she doesn't receive the money i send understand that hello ?and understand most things about her on the internet is wrong ok understand that too,theres just no pleaseing any of you bout on manokan they no because they are older people that understand thin gs like i have been telling you all here so no post here with info for any of you here good bye me & aiko know the truth sorry you can't handle the truth
Back to top Go down
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄
Admin
Admin
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:52 pm

what a stupid answer too "sir" !!
Back to top Go down
sarah____06

sarah____06

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 pm

.....look sir.. i'm trying to be nice to you..so pls try to be nicer....
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:09 pm

well like i said i'm standing up for aiko whether you believe thats her pic or we are together is up to you all but i said the truth from facts i know is true nothing madeup so go on believe what you believe, we know the truth about everything i said in these posts and soon nomore aiko on wowowee nothing more to say ok but don't make up lies or rumors as i will watch and see what is said on here from time to time but i will let you all deceide for yourselfs the truth nothing more from us take care and good bye. also as far as saying dumb or stupid its no different then telling lies or rumors about someone
Back to top Go down
sarah____06

sarah____06

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:22 pm

..you know what fine...i believe in you happy now?
Back to top Go down
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄
Admin
Admin
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:29 pm

ok to clear things up..

why don't you just post your picture here sir..
to make us believe you're telling the truth..

and look sir, you just keep on posting
"manokan, manokan, manokan".. I'm sick and tired of it sir..

you're just depending on that site sir.. and why don't you
just prove it here..

you just making this situation or this conversation complicated..
and the result is, we're not able to believe anything what you've said..

and please, try to understand our feelings sir..
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:50 pm

like i said i don't care what you all believe just stop with the lies and rumors about her ok thats all nothing to prove to anyone on this or any other site why would i come on here and say something thats not true i have her phone number ,e-mail adress,and she has an account with western union to get the money i send her all in the name of aiko kimberly climaco and i put the pic up on manokan because i don't no how to put on this site so like i said believe what you want i don't lie
Back to top Go down
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄
Admin
Admin
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:02 pm

we just want proof.. and look what you did..
we're trying to be nice.. but you can't do it..

and please, why don't you just shut up!..

only a PROOF, PROOF, PROOF...
is what we need.. not a crap like you..

and ok fine.. I hope you're happy now wherever you are..
all I can say is godbless and goodluck..

you're different sir.. very very different..
Back to top Go down
sarah____06

sarah____06

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:05 pm

....that's it well said ►Aikölis†ěr25◄....
Back to top Go down
evilronald
evilronald

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:28 pm

lol dude.... do you know how to spell PROOF?
Capital P R O O F = PROOF

takenote: try to use eye glass/reading glass coz ur old enough to be our father

"father gimme a milk please"

and why u send money for aiko if she can have money on her own way?
maybe someone pretending that "she" is aiko

no offence dude!
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:58 pm

why should i post anything on this site as one person already said that not her pic so believe what you will as i also stated about western union and about her age now and you all think she is 20 yrs old that would make her her 15 yrs old when she started working for wowowee please no more of you guys b.s ime and aiko know the truth so just live with it she wanted me to say something about us to her fans but i'm a lier so don't post any thing about anymore because i'am telling the truth why should i lie and proof is spelled any way you want to spell it i think most of you need a life move on with your lives and stop speading rumors and lies about her that all i have my pic of her on manokan if you don't want to see for yourselfs thats your problem not mine and really i think they need to close these site down because to many (blanks ) on here that don't know jack about aiko only rumors and lies and i will tell her how her fans act on line so go believe what you want because nomatter what i say or do i'm the lier so i will have the last laugh on all of you when i bring her to america and we marry
Back to top Go down
>>>(AIVAN)>>>
Admin
Admin
>>>(AIVAN)>>>

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 am

LOLZ. . . YABANG NUN AH!!!HAHAHAHA. . .

SIR!!!PLEASE NMAN POH!!WAG KNANG MG ENGLISH!!!D LNG KSI ILONG QUH DUMUDUGO EH!!!

PATI UTAK QUH!!!

MALI2 PAH GRAMMAR MUH. . TSAKA YUNG IBANG SPELLING!!!

TSAKA2X I DONT CARE IF U MARRY AIKO!!!

WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR HER!!!!

TSAKA WHO CARES KUNG PINA PADFALHAN MUH C AIKO NG PERA!!!TNANONG BAH NAMIN???

BT KAILNGAN MUNG PG YABANG D2?????
Back to top Go down
jet/blue831

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:35 am

Hahahaha...Oh my God, aikolove if u notice I asked u about your wallingford10 account on manokan.net if the picture that you have on there is who you think Aiko is, and if u notice u responded to my question saying "No that's not Aiko" and now your saying that it is Aiko..LoL, See how you are saying all these different things. No offense Are your eyes okay, cuz clearly that's not Aiko on the pic u have on that account you just made yourself look like a fool in trying to make all her fans believe that "you're the bf and she's marrying you"lol! Blah Blah Blah<---that's what I think of everything you are saying, you have officially made yourself look like a fool and it's very funny...I'm still LOL about that pic you have on your wallingfrod10 account on manokan.net, cuz Whoa, that does not even look like Aiko at all, not even close and for u to say that that's her without make-up, We've all seen in pics of how Aiko looks without make up and it's not even close to the pic u have, the pic u have on there like the shape of her nose, eyes, especially the shape of the face, It's NOT even close to how Aiko's face is..You are so funny and by the way Stop saying the same thing over and over again about "sending her money" because no one is gonna ask u for proof on that one, and if u notice another thing u also keep saying over and over again that you have nothing to prove in here but you keep trying so hard to make everyone in here believe everything you are posting, when clearly all you have to do is post a pic on here, cuz that's is not her on your manokan.net account. It's so pathetic and sad that you are actually spreading lies and rumors about her..oh yea one more thing about you saying on here that "everyone is young and they don't wanna believe what you are saying and at manokan.net they're older and they understand" Well guess what, Understand this aikolove you specifically went on this website and put up all these posts about Aiko but yet u didn't do that on manokan.net I've seen your posts on manakon and u have never mentioned that you are the bf and she's marrying you, basically everything you are saying on here, so what is your point..LoL, Do u see how everything is just useless and pointless with you..it's so pathetic and sad that you are actually one of those people who make up lies and rumors about her SuspectSuspect To all the Fans on here Do yourself the favor and log on to manokan.net and click on ASF Dancers and just check wallingford10 messages in there and since aikolove claims that it's Aiko in the picture that he has on there, judge for yourself to see if it's even close to being Aiko on that pic..cuz honestly u will LoL...And aikolove if you are smart enough and u just want to shut everyone up, there's only one thing u need to do PROVE IT, post a pic on here since u said u chat with her on webcam then i'm sure u have plenty of more pics of her with or without make-up....
Back to top Go down
jet/blue831

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:38 am

Surprised

Shocked

Mad

Last edited by jet/blue831 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 am

like i said i will continue to repeat my answers as its aiko and western union you have to have first ,middle,last name plus one photo id to receive money and you don't no anything but lies and rumors so go shut up and get on with your life as i am not saying nothing else so beieve your lies and rumors on here as its your opinion and opinions are like a**holes everyone got one but we know the truth and she was on here laughing at all of you and your lies about her so don't replied because this is the end of me telling idiots like you that don't have commons sense that god gave an ant. her nose is the same her eyes are the same and her face features are the same as it was7:30 in the morning when we was chatting in a private room so she could have privacy without fans bothering her.and stop the lies and rumors on here as she mad about them as i know you never met her or even got close to her so you know nothing about her just like she 20 trs old hello she didn't start work til her 21st or 22nd b-day after a few yrs of collage wowowee don't hire people younger then 18 yrs of age so go and learn what you are talking about before you speak and make an a** out of yourself plus all of her friends are the same age group 25-27 yrs old and willie like to treat people bad and make fun of them very funny ha ha ha just like he said about that raymond guy with 3 kids and a wife right thats funny too ha ha willie only cares about himself
Back to top Go down
>>>(AIVAN)>>>
Admin
Admin
>>>(AIVAN)>>>

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:09 pm

anuh pinagsasabi neto???anuh nmang pki alam nmin xa westernunion tsaka xa perang pinapdala mo ke aiko kung 22o nga yun. . . tinanong bah nmin???

deym!!!yabang muh!!!bt kelangan muh pg yabang???tsaka2 himala ata ah. . tumama mga words muh. . konti nlang sublay!!!hahaha
Back to top Go down
evilronald
evilronald

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm

dude if you are an american fix ur grammar and spellings

btw....
if aiko started to work in wowowee at the age of 15/16 years old
so what... look baby jean (correct me if im wrong) as i know baby jean is only 16 or 17years old see Smile
dude stop the lies

gtfo!
Back to top Go down
jet/blue831

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Hahahah aikolove, you said you are old enough to be our father right? well by the way u type your words like you are 9 years old.. LoL you spell half of your words wrong and the sentences doesn't even make sense. Let me give u a few example, these are the words you've typed "Commons Sense" why is there an S in the word Commons Hahaha And u typed "Collage" it's actually College hahaha because collage is another type of word but enough about that, Anyways let's get back to some of the things you've said u saying that Aiko is turning 27 and she's the same age as RR, Lovely, Danna, and April u should stop making up lies and rumors about other girls because from the names you have mentioned only one of them is past 27 she's actually 28 and April is 18 and if u need proof for that you should go to youtube because someone uploaded that show she was on when she talked about her life and it's called Failon Ngayon that's all u have to do go to youtube and type April-Failon Ngayon and you'll see she clearly says she's 18 or are u gonna say that's a lie and that's not April. Hahah you are funny aikolove, but let's get back to that part where u keep saying that the pic u have on manokan.net is Aiko, In NO WAY that's Aiko on that pic. Seriously, to all the fans in here, Go check out manokan.net and see wallingfrord10 messages on that website and judge if for yourself. So stop it already aikolove and stop insulting the fans on this website.
Back to top Go down
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄
Admin
Admin
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 pm

wahahaha...

aikolove.. just shut up!.. stop acting like an innocent..
stop telling lies here.. so you can help to reduce global warming..

napapasabak tuloy ako sa inglisan..

wag ka na magsalita.. haha

PROOF nga wla kang maipakita..
eh kung hingin ko pa ung RESIBO ng western union mo..

and are you sure that you're ate aiko's bf?..
I wonder why ate aiko liked you..
Back to top Go down
evilronald
evilronald

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 pm

and why u hate aiko's fan?
be proud dude we just love her

stfu and gtfo
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:35 pm

because they say what the want and call people liers just because they don't want to believe she just maybe wants to leave the philipine and get married and argue about little things that they no nothing about except what is put on the computeri don't any one except stupid people that cannot understand what someone is saying about certain laws just like i say about western union she has to be aiko kimberly climaco with a picture id to get money now what part of that don't people understand western union just don't give money to you because you say you are her ?am i right or wrong and because people think she's only 20 check her pics close up without make up thats not a 20 yr olds face without makeup on maybe older i seen enough 20 yr olds to no the different also i have two families from the philippines that married into my family my two nieces married filipinos and why would anyone say they are her for what 6-7 months now for a few months maybe but to keep going about her self i don't think so so just please believe what you all want becauase no matter what i say or do you won't believe so this is the last post all i can say is wait and see or if you run into aiko asked her for yourselfs god bye and good ridances
Back to top Go down
evilronald
evilronald

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:45 pm

nah just show us ur proofs dude aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aiko's goodbye to wowowee!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next