aikolisters
aikolisters
aikolisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aiko's goodbye to wowowee!

Go down 
+15
chengustil
NiKo
AikoAfflict
*g*{}
jhek
crush_aiko
henryreyes666
caiz
snider
evilronald
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄
trixia
sarah____06
alexisSs
kenneth_jose
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
aikolove

aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:01 am

bye bye

Last edited by aikolove on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jet/blue831

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Ok, Whatever u say aikolove, And NO way and I mean in NO WAY u hurt my feelings by calling me a newbie on this website, But look who's talking you have just been a member here for a week so who's more new here, me or you?? but to answer all your questions, NO I never believe some of the things said or written about her on these websites or any other ASF websites and I never believed about her facebook, friendster, twitter accounts or whatever else is out there, obviously when u go on those websites there are so much posers, there are like 100 Aiko Climaco account especially on facebook so of course I'm smart enough to never believe some of the things written about her on these websites. Don't compare me to other fans where they have to feel they could make up lies and pretend they know her, it's obvious they aren't real fans if they have to do that. As u can see with my response to your posts on here, all I have said are nothing but facts and common knowledge from watching Wowowee. Like about why Jana was replaced as a Amzona girl, yea she was replaced b-cuz Will gave all the Amazona girls 3 losses and she loss for the third time last Friday so that's why she was out and got replaced but Jana is still definitely in Wowowee just not as an Amazona girl. Like I said little things like that are common knowledge from watching the show. About Aiko, the other ASF Dancers or the Hosts or even Will, anything said about them on the internet are NOT always the truth, so that's why I only believe what they say about themselves in Wowowee. So aikolove, We should stop responding to each others posts on here b-cuz to me it's pointless and useless, at the end of the day you'll believe what u wanna believe and I'll believe what I wanna believe. Wink
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:54 pm

bye bye

Last edited by aikolove on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarah____06

sarah____06

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:46 pm

....she's leaving... Sad why? its too early she's only 20..years old..
Back to top Go down
jet/blue831

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Surprised Shocked

Last edited by jet/blue831 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 pm

bye bye

Last edited by aikolove on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarah____06

sarah____06

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 pm

pics of her from the web cam. ... ...could you post some pic then.... if u dont mind..
Back to top Go down
jet/blue831

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:41 pm

LOL, You are so funny aikolove, Didn't u read my posts on here in what part did I make up lies and rumors about her and as a fan it doesn't hurt me that she's happy it even makes me happier to know that she's happy. but come on we can't keep doing this..Did u read the part where i said take your own advice and u keep saying people are making up rumors and lies about her, everyone on this forum are fans of hers, if u have to lie and make up rumors about her then you are not a fan of Aiko at all. LOL like i said if u know her and you are really her bf and she's gonna marry you..If u dont mind me asking how long have u 2 been together?? if it's too personal to answer I understand but it is just a common question and as a fan of Aiko, it would be nice to know if she's marrying someone she's been with for a while? Don't u agree?? Yeah High five to u Sarah__06, u see that aikove, wats up with those pics that u could post on here so u can shut people up and prove them wrong?? I'll speak for myself, the day that u could prove me wrong I will apologize until then we'll see..
Back to top Go down
jet/blue831

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Surprised Shocked

Last edited by jet/blue831 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
henryreyes666

henryreyes666

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:03 pm

THEN, AIKOLOVE.. IF THAT'S TRUE.. SHOW US SOME PROOF.. ATLEAST PICTURES WILL DO.. BUT IF YOU CANNOT SHOW US SOME OF.. WELL, YOUR LYING.. SO IF YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE IN YOU, THEN, SHOW OF..
Back to top Go down
trixia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:14 am

wew...
aikolove...
you're saying that you and
aiko are gettin' married?...
well... why don't you show us proof?...
pictures of u with her...
that's the only proof that u can show us
2 make us believe on wat u are sayin'... Smile
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:20 am

well like i said i'm in the usa right now working but in march you will all see i don't have anything to prove to any of you. what me & her know as i said before i send her money every week though western union and she has to be the person to receive the money i send or she don't get the money so believe what you all want to believe as i noticed your all young people under 20 so i understand your sadness but also like you all say about all the website about her well stop useing her name on them because thats identitiy theft using someone else name or likeness.and as far as she talking about this site yes i've told her about it so thats how she know's and we been chatting since last july 2009 and we are making plans for her to get her visa to move to usa this year sometime when my goverment (usa)gives her a visa to come over here to marry and but i do know aiko and we will live a private life over here in the usa whether you all like it or not bottom line because we know the truth and none of you fans do but i was trying to be nice and give info but i'm a lier so i won't say nothing else don't respon to my post as i will not answer any more post as i said enough bye just wait and see this year if she is not gone for good from wowowee and she's not moving on to star magic people , she moving on to marry.i have an account on manokan.net as wallingford for some reason i can't put the pic up on this site but its my user pic and its from our web cam chat and her age she is older the 20 what she started working when she was 15-16 yrs old i don't think so as she was in college a few yrs but you all know that right also do any of you on here have her permission to use pics of her ? well thats called stealing and identity theft.so unless she gave you permission you better get rid of all the pics on this site ,sorry no more info for any of you
Back to top Go down
jet/blue831

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:28 am

LOL, That's what i thought aikolove, Wat's up with that why did u edit all your posts on here b-cuz it kind of makes me look foolish it's as if u never even really posted anything on here. You posted so much messages here about u being the bf and marrying her and knowing her and chatting with her through webcam, and u kept trying so hard to make all her fans believe everything u were saying, that the minute someone ask u to prove it and show them any kind of of pics from the webcam u edited all ur posts as if u never said anything at all. When I said take your own advice, u said that anyone can just go on these websites or any other ASF websites and make up lies and rumors about the ASF especially Aiko, Well guess what, you are not making yourself different from any of those people who can just make up lies and rumors, all u did is go on this website and make a username and u started to say all these things. Do u understand that all you're doing is typing a bunch of words on a keyboard and trying so badly to make everyone in this forum believe everything you've said so far and u keep saying this stuff about "sending her money through western union and she has to be the one receiving the money" u act like by saying that, do u think someone's gonna ask if you've got some kind of proof to prove it, I don't think anyone is willing to go that far, that's why the most simple way to prove it is by showing your webcam pics that you are claiming you have...And alot of her fans messages here are not even close to lies or rumors, all her fans really do is post up pics of her and greet her and tell her how she's doing a great job on the show, so how are those lies and rumors. I realized there's so many registered fans in this forum that I'm hoping there's at least 1 or 2 that really chat with Aiko and let her know everything being said about her especially this latest one with all the things aikolove is saying. Exactly, I will believe what I wanna believe and I choose to not believe u for now, I'm actually glad there's at least some people who read all your posts on here that you have edited cuz at least it's doesn't make me look like a fool with my responses with everything you've said. I will repeat as a fan of Aiko, whatever she decides in life, I will be happy for her.
Back to top Go down
jet/blue831

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:44 am

Whoa, Hey aikolove I have a question, when u said you have an account on Manokan.net as wallingford, so you're wallingford10 right??? and u said the user pic your using on there is your pic from your webcam chats with her?? Are u trying to say that the pic u have on your wallingford10 account on manokan.net is Aiko and it's from your webcam chats with her???

Last edited by jet/blue831 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sarah____06

sarah____06

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:54 am

for some reason i can't put the pic up on this site...really? ... we can tell u how so that u can post pics of her from the webcam how about that.... Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:43 pm

well because i have permission from her.do any of you people have her permission to use her pics or likeness on here no,and as i said before am i right about western union or not ?.about receiveing money you need the proper id .and my pic on manokan.net is it not her ? thats all the truth people so believe what you want but get the facts jack.as we don 't have anything to prove to anyone on this internet,as me and aiko no the truth about us and it seems none of you know her or is close to her so your writing is rumors and or lies about somebody the you all are in love with as fans,well i would hate to see if you all hated her what you may say about her,like she says she doesn't have time for all these accounts on the internet ,facebook,my space,twitter,friester,and this one too,as i tell her sometimes what all of you are writing about her and she tell me she hopes that i don't believe what is written about her on the internet.but i just stated the facts not lies or rumors and tell me why does it upset you all that she has found true love and don't want to conitue to dance anymore ? i would think all of you would be happy for her but i will let her know how all of you are reacting on here with me so this is good bye from aiko & me as we will live a beautiful life together forever in the usa bye bye all
Back to top Go down
evilronald
evilronald

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:00 pm

show us proof dude
-____-
Back to top Go down
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄
Admin
Admin
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:10 pm

waaaaaa..
dami namn sinabi nun.. d ko tuloy mabasa..

anyway, ipakita mo na dude..
yan lng masasabi ko..

we want proof!

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/aikoholic17
sarah____06

sarah____06

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:57 pm

why does it upset you all that she has found true love....we are not upset..i know we dont the right to ask anything about aiko...cause we are just fans..but we care for her...i'm not forcing you to post those pics..but it is your only way to prove that your telling the truth.... i hope you understand.... Smile PEACE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:02 pm

look i'm old enough to be your father and me and aiko don't owe anyone proof of our relationship either believe or not ok its that simple besides you think you have a chance with her lol, read what i said last post thats all i'm saying period no more what i say is facts not rumors or lies check out the pic on my mankan .net signature pic its her any way you look at it and about western union what i said i've send her money each month to help her live on beside if it wasn't her i would not come on here chatting about things on this site so believe or not i don't have to prove to any of you anything about me and aiko. also i'have told you that i'm still in the usa working now and will be visiting her in march 2010 to get all of the info for her visa to move to usa later this year so checkm out her pic on my manokan .net account its her pic from our web cam chat
Back to top Go down
sarah____06

sarah____06

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:13 pm

i don't have to prove to any of you anything about me and aiko....i know and that hurts...i'm sorry sir ....i just can't believe that she's getting married..i mean she's only 20..its too early... so that's it.....sorry for my rudeness... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:23 pm

check my manokan acount is wallingford its her pic from us chatting on web cam and as how old she is she is 26 going on 27 this august so get her age right people ok she was born in1983 she's been on the show for 5 years meaning she was 21-22 when the show started not 15-16 years old and yes she knows about all these sites as i have told her about them and you all need to stop the lies and rumors on these sites because you don't know what she feels in her heart or what she is thinking or wanting in her life now her friends all about the same age rr,dana,lovely,april, all about the same age 25-27 yrs old so please get your facts straight before you all make an a** of yourselfs thats all i am going to say,western union is not giving money to someone that don't have proper id to collect money from someone sending money to them so i know in my heart and so does aiko know that we love each other very much and want to marry
Back to top Go down
sarah____06

sarah____06

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:28 pm

...ur user pic its not aiko sir...ur id is wallingford10 right?
Back to top Go down
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄
Admin
Admin
►Aiköliš†ěr17◄

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 pm

ok fine..
enough is enough..

I'm happy if she's getting married.. if that's
what she wants.. I'm right beside her.. ready to support..

I don't have anything to say..
but you know it hurts..

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/aikoholic17
aikolove

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 pm

dear sarah you just stupid ok it her without make up what she's suppose to look the same as with makeup on as without go check some pics of her without makeup on and you will see like i said about w u forget no sense chatting because we could be together and you would still not believe it, so sorry your dumb. i mean if its not her then she must have a twin sister ? its her without makeup on as i have other pics of her without makeup on to match up but i don't owe you anything,except standing for aiko against stupid and dumb lies and rumors on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aiko's goodbye to wowowee!   aiko's goodbye to wowowee! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aiko's goodbye to wowowee!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next